As you know UK schools will be closed from Friday the 20th of March. We understand the difficulty that many people will have in finding childcare at such notice. This could affect you or your cleaner. We have informed cleaners that some customers may have their children at home whilst schools are closed. We have asked them for understanding and forbearance during this time.
It is possible that your cleaner may need to look after their children. They may contact you to reschedule sessions. Please be as flexible as possible. If it is not possible to find a convenient solution, please let us now and we will arrange a replacement.
As well as everyday actions recommended by the NHS, we have given additional instructions to cleaners.
- Carry and regularly use alcohol-based hand rub
- Regularly sanitise your mobile phone
- Where feasible, keep a distance of at least 1 metre with all people you come into contact with and refuse handshakes
- Check your body temperature in the morning before going out to customers. Do not work if you have a high temperature
- Pay attention to indoor air quality. Poor indoor air quality is a predisposing factor for the spread of respiratory infections and viruses
We are doing our best to help minimise any disruption during this period. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us.
The TidyChoice Team